You can keep up-to-date by “subscribing” to our calendar right on your phone or tablet! Don’t worry — there are no notifications and you won’t accidentally schedule your dentist on our calendar — only the Calendar Czar can do that!
Instructions for iPads, iPhone, adapted from “iMore” — it has helpful screenshots too!
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- under the Mail section — Tap on Add Account… .
- Tap on Other.
- under the Other section — Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar .
- Copy in the following “server location” of the Prog. Needham calendar:
Enter any username, password, or SSL info you need to. Most times you don’t have to with public subscriptions. When you are finished, tap on the Done button in the upper right hand corner.
- That’s it, the subscribed Calendar will now show up in the Calendar app.
FOR ANDROID USERS (info adapted from this site)
Subscribe to a Calendar on Your Android Device or to Google Calendars
It works best to subscribe to a calendar using a computer — once you do this, you will find our calendar synced on your phone/devices.
- On our main calendar page (progressivemass.com/needham), find this icon: at the bottom right side of the calendar,
- Click it
- If you are not logged into your Google Account, you will be asked to log in.
- Voila, the calendar will be added to your calendar list.
- Now, on your Android device synced to your Google Account, on your device’s SETTINGS, verify that Sync Calendars is selected.
IF FOR SOME REASON THIS DOESN”T WORK, this site has more detailed instructions to help you troubleshoot